NORFLOX 400 MG
Quantity : 60 pills
Norflox 400mg (Norfloxacin) works and restores the balance of the intestinal good bacteria that because of intestinal infections or after the use of antibiotics may get upset.
It treats bacterial infections. This drug kills the microorganisms causing infection.
It is a combination of two drugs. One is an antibiotic named Norfloxacin. It works and stops a bacterial enzyme’s action. It stops bacterial cells to divide and repair thus killing them. Another one I a probiotic called Lactobacillus. It works and restores the balance of good intestinal bacteria that be get affected by infections in the intestine or due to use of the antibiotic. This is the way Norflox (Norfloxacin)400mg works and treats bacterial infections.
Norfloxacin(Norflox 400mg comes in different strengths such as Norflox 100mg
- You should take it if you are having an empty stomach.
- You must always swallow the entire tablet of Norflox 400mg. If you break it into two halves or crush it its effectiveness will be lowered.
- Your doctor will not ask you to chew it.
- You must take it on a regular basis
- Try to keep the intervals evenly spaced according to the prescribed schedule of the doctor.
- You should take it at the same time daily. Then you will not forget to use it.
- The dosage and duration of this treatment will be based on the condition your doctor is treating.
- You should not quit using Norflox 400mg until you have completed the entire course.
- If you feel better and stop using it too early, the bacteria may keep on growing. Then the infection may become worse or come back.
Side effects of Norfloxacin 400 mg:
This drug has some common side effects. The most common ones are:
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Such side effects are generally mild. But you must let your doctor be aware if any side effect bothers you. If any side effect of Norflox 400mg lasts for more than a few days, get medical help.
Uncommon side effects:
- Mood swings
- Muscle pain
Rare side effects
- Pain and swollen backside of the heel when you run or walk
- Bowel inflammation that causes fever, diarrhoea or pain in the abdomen
Stop using Norflox 400mg and inform your doctor if you face any of the following side effects:
- Severe condition of the skin
- Liver failure
- Symptoms of a liver inflammation
- Breathing difficulty
- Difficulty swallowing
- Swollen tongue, throat or face
- Pain, burning or numbness in the legs and feet or arms and hands
- Large intestine inflammation
- Persistent or severe diarrhoea
Management of side effects:
- Drink a lot of water or other fluids. It will help to stay hydrated.
- Do not eat spicy or high-fat foods. Discuss with your doctor if your symptoms become worse.
- Eat simple food while using Norflox 400mg.
- Do not eat oily, fried and spicy foods.
- Try not to sleep or lie down immediately after having your meal.
- Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
- Avoid taking hot showers as hot water may irritate your skin further.
- You should not rub and scratch any affected area.
- You must use sunscreen.
- You need to wear protective clothes while stepping out.
- Regularly use moisturizers. They will be soothing and hydrating your affected area.
- If your symptoms persist, talk with your doctor.
- You need to rest and stay relaxed.
- You must eat and drink very slowly.
- You must try to take smaller meals often.
- Use a heating pad and place it on your stomach.
- If your symptom stays the same and there is no improvement, tell your doctor while using Norflox 400mg.
- Consume enough water.
- Do not skip meals.
- Get enough rest.
- Try to be relaxed.
- Stay stress-free.
- If required, use the balm on the forehead to get relief from pain.
- If you see no improvement in your symptoms then get in touch with your doctor.
- It is advisable to drink plenty of fluids and have a healthy diet while taking Norflox 400mg.
- Maintain a healthy diet while using this drug.
- You should not skip any dosages.
- If you stop using it on your own you will suffer from withdrawal symptoms.
- You should try to remember not to miss any dosage. If you miss it then take it once you remember it. But if it is time to take your next scheduled dosage, then do not take the missed one.
- You must avoid overdosing.
- Before you use Norflox 400mg, you must inform your doctor if you have any allergies to antibiotics.
- Your doctor must know if you suffer from liver or kidney issues.
- Your doctor must tell your doctor if you have epilepsy or fits.
- Recently if you had an organ transplant surgical history, your doctor must be aware of it.
- People with mental disorders like confusion must be alert.
- Central nervous system disorders like a lowered flow of blood to your brain or stroke are vital. If you had it inform your doctor.
- Tell him about all other drugs you are currently using or have used in the past. This is vital as they may be affecting or be affected by Norflox 400mg.
- Pregnant or lactating women must consult their doctors before taking it.
- It may be causing dizziness. So you should not drive or do any work that needs mental alertness until you are aware of how this drug impacts you.
- Do not drink alcohol or use tobacco while using it as this drug may cause increased side effects.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit as it may hinder the absorption of the used antibiotics.
- Eat foods rich in fibre such as peas, bananas, berries, broccoli, beans, lentils and whole grains.
- Use Norflox (Norfloxacin )400mg carefully in people with an enlargement of large blood vessels, slow heart rhythm or heart failure.
- If you have a history of heart attacks or vascular disorders consult your doctor before using it.
- Kids below 18 years should not use it without the advice of a doctor.
- It may cause some changes in tests of liver function and time taken for clotting of blood. Tell your doctor if you need to take this drug or already using it before doing the tests.
- Keep Norflox 400mg away from your kids.
- Maintain room temperature while storing it.
- Do not let sunlight touch it.
- Place it somewhere dry and cool.
Frequently asked questions
Q-What are the uses of Norflox 400mg?
Norflox 400mg treats infections of the urinary tract and gonococcal infections.
Q-Can I take Norfloxcin 400mg with foods that contain calcium?
You should take it at least an hour or two after using products or foods containing calcium. If you take dairy products like liquid or milk products such as yoghurt be alert. You must have a conversation with a doctor and then use it.
Q-Can this drug be used in aged people?
Aged people over 60 years must be careful while using it. It is because of the increased pain or swollen joints, inflammation, and tendon rupture. Do not use it if it is not prescribed by a doctor.
Q-Can I use it on my own?
Your doctor will be deciding the right dosage and duration of Norflox 400mg. It will be depending on your age, weight and the condition of the disease. So you should not start using this drug on your own.