LOVEGRA 100 MG
Quantity : 40 PILLS
A prescription drug, Lovegra 100mg treats male impotence or ED in men. It works and increases the flow of blood to the male organ. It helps men to have a penile erection and maintain the attained erection for a long time. Men should not use any other drugs to treat Erectile Dysfunction without discussing it with their doctor.
Generic name of this drug
Sildenafil is the generic name of this drug.
What is it used for?
- It treats ED in men or male impotence.
Benefits of using this drug
It is part of a group of drugs known as PDE5 inhibitors. Lovegra 100mg works and relaxes the penile blood vessels. It allows the flow of blood into the male organ. Thus it produces a penile erection when sexually excited. This drug will help to get a penile erection only if you are sexually excited. It is highly effective but requires to be used at least 30 minutes before sex.
How does it work?
It is a PDE5 inhibitor. Sildenafil present in Lovegra 100mg improves and increases the blood flow into the male organ for sexual stimulation. It does so by making the penile blood vessels relaxed. As a result, it helps to get and maintain a firm, erect penile erection suitable for sex.
How long does this drug take to work?
The amount of time this drug will take to start showing its action will vary from one person to another. But it will take almost 30 minutes to nearly 1 hour to show its effect. But it may take a longer time to start working if you take it with any heavy meal. Lovegra 100mg’s effect will last for nearly 3-4 hours.
Dosage of this drug
- You should not use it if you do not have ED.
- The prescribed starting Lovegra dosage is 50mg.
- Depending on the efficacy and toleration of an individual, your doctor may be increasing the dosage to 100mg or lowering it to 25 mg.
- The maximum suggested dose of this drug is 100mg.
- A tablet daily is the dose frequency of this drug. So you should try not to take more than one 100mg Lovegra pill within 24 hours.
- If you take two tablets at once, the effect will not get increased.
- It can happen that you do not remember to take a dosage of Lovegra tablet.
- But you must try not to miss a dosage.
- Once you remember do not waste any more time and take it.
- But if it is almost time for your next dosage, then do not take the dosage that you missed.
- Use your regular dosage.
- You should not use a double dosage of your drug to make up for any missed dose.
- Symptoms of overdosage are dizziness, headache, flushing, indigestion, and stuffy nose.
- If you face symptoms or feel you took a lot of this drug, tell your doctor or get immediate medical help.
How to use it?
- If you take it with a meal or after having your meal, inform your doctor.
- Follow it as mentioned by your doctor.
- You need to use it approximately one hour before sexual activity.
- But you can use it anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before you have sex.
- You must be sexually aroused before using this drug.
- You should take it with water and drink it properly.
When not to use this drug?
- People should not use it if sex is not advised because of cardiovascular issues.
- Doctors suggest women to not use PDE5 inhibitors such as Lovegra 100mg and get medical aid if there is a sudden loss of vision in both eyes. It may be a sign of a rare condition.
- Doctors also advise to not take it if there is a sudden loss or reduction in hearing.
- This drug may lower blood pressure and women may suffer from hypotension if they use alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensive drugs.
- It is a pregnancy category B drug. So, pregnant women should not take it. It could be harmful to infants. Pregnant and lactating women must consult their doctors before using this drug or buying Lovegra 100mg.
What to avoid when using this drug?
- Do not eat large or fatty meals before using this drug.
- You must not daily drink too much grapefruit juice or even eat grapefruits. It will increase the level of blood in your body. It will delay all time it will be taking for this drug to begin working.
- Visual issues or dizziness is reported in a few women who undergo the treatment of this drug. So women need to be aware of how they react to it before driving or operating any machine. So doctors will suggest other ways.
- Do not drink alcohol as it will increase the risks of side effects of this drug.
- Do not smoke or use tobacco.
- Do not use cannabis as it will cause dangerous effects.
Before you use it, inform your doctor if:
- You are allergic to Sildenafil or other ingredients present in this drug.
- You are using Riociguat which treats arterial blood pressure.
- You have heart issues such as heart attack or stroke.
- You have liver conditions.
- You have vision loss.
- You have any eye condition.
- You use any drugs such as nitrates that can cause a fall in blood pressure.
- You have bleeding issues such as a stomach ulcer.
- You have blood relation issues or blood cancer.
- You have penile deformities.
- You face sudden vision loss.
- You have sickle cell anemia.
- You are using drugs like nitrates.
Interactions of this drug
- A few drugs can affect the way this drug will work or it may lower other drugs’ effectiveness itself if you use them at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about every drug, herbal, or supplement you are using currently or may use.
- If you are taking drugs for treating diabetes, infections, heart issues or asthma be careful.
- If you take painkillers or have any HIV infection, or psychiatric illnesses let your doctor know.
- The use of it and any other drug containing nitrates may cause a sudden fall in your blood pressure.
How to store this drug?
- Store it under 30 degree Celcius.
- Place it in any dry place that is clean.
- Do not allow your kids or pets to touch it.
Side effects of this drug
It may cause a few unwanted effects. Not all side effects may happen but you will require medical aid if they impact you. Common Lovegra side effects are:
- Blurred vision
- Runny or stuffy nose
These side effects are mostly due to dehydration. It goes away if you increase the intake of water. It will not be safe to use it together with drugs known as nitrates often used to treat angina or chest pain. Always inform your doctor if you have any health issues before using it. You should start using this drug under your doctor’s guidance. You should not increase the dosage or lower it without asking him. If you think that your condition has improved or you feel better, do not quit using it suddenly. Tell your doctor and he may slowly decrease the dosage before stopping it.
Frequently asked questions
My doctor asked me to use it. Can I get it without any prescription?
You will require a prescription from a doctor to get hold of this drug. Lovegra 100mg is a prescription drug that your doctor will prescribe only if he judges that this drug will be highly beneficial for you.
Can I use it while using nitrate or drugs containing nitrates?
Taking this drug is harmful to women using drugs for lowering blood pressure or who use nitrates. This is because of their combined use, it may be leading to any sudden blood pressure drop. It can cause death. But if you need to take such drugs together, then your doctor may advise you to keep a gap of at minimum 24 hours between the use of Lovegra 100mg and any drugs containing nitrates.
Can I take this drug as often as I want?
No. You should not buy Lovegra online and use it for more than one time daily. If you take more than the suggested dosage then you may be facing any increase in the side effects and its severity. These are headaches, stomach upset, muscle pain, flushing, or changes in vision such as blurred vision. Inform your doctor if you are not able to have the desired results during sex.
Does it cause a blood pressure fall?
Lovegra 100mg has the property to relax the smooth muscles of the penile blood vessels and also widening them. These can result in a fall in blood pressure. So when you take it along with nitrates or any drug to lower blood pressure, it may be causing a sudden blood pressure fall. It will be very dangerous. You should not take it if you take nitrates for treating your chest pain. If you suffer from a heart attack or suffered from a stroke in the past 6 months do not take this drug.