KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY
Quantity : 30 pouch
Kamagra Oral jelly
Erectile Dysfunction is a type of health condition that affects a large number of males worldwide. You won't find any people who don't have knowledge about this sexual problem today. Now, in this first-paced world, the disease may affect males, of all ages, from 20 to 70. Previously, it was an age-related health issue. Recently, it has affected men of all ages due to their hectic, stressful life. Kamagra oral jelly is the best solution to tackle ED issues.
Men with ED usually experience different types of persistent symptoms during sexual intercourse, such as
- Facing difficulties in getting enough erection
- Losses sexual desire
- Trouble keeping or maintaining an erection
Now, men usually visit the doctor to get relief from erectile dysfunction. There are lots of effective ED medicines available in the market, and Kamagra oral jelly is one of them.
What is Kamagra Oral jelly?
Most ED medicines belong to Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors, including Kamagra oral jelly. This medicine is available in jelly form, perfect for those people who have difficulties taking tablets. Now it is a well-preferred medication for ED. It works on the human body by boosting blood flow in the penis. You need to take a minimum of 30 minutes to offer the best result. It usually stays on your system for up to 36 hours. Though it is a long-lasting drug, it offers quick results. Sexual arousal and stimulation both help ED medicine to work properly. It offers you satisfying and long-lasting sexual intercourse. Containing Sildenafil citrate, it is also effective ED medicine.
Who needs to take Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg?
Men with erectile dysfunction or impotence can take Kamagra Oral Jelly. It is only intended for men, so females and children below 18 cannot take it. With a heart attack or stroke, you need to avoid taking Kamagra oral jelly. At the same time, the users of the medication containing nitrates need to avoid the medication.
Strengths and Doses
One Kamagra Oral Jelly contains 100 mg of Sildenafil, which is the medication's active ingredient. The packet comes with sachets of jelly. The number of sachets in a packet differs as per the price.
The dosage and response of the body to the drug depend on the current health condition. However, you cannot take this alone; you must accept the doctor's opinion. Inform him if you are taking other medications. The normal dose is one jelly at least 1 hour of the planned sex. The jelly can be taken with food or without food. The jelly comes in tablet form also such as kamagra 50 mg, Kamagra 100 mg, etc.
Missed dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly
It is strongly recommended to take a single Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg within 24 hours. You should not miss any dose. If you miss any dose mistakenly and remember it after 24 hours, then you should drop the dose and go ahead to the normal dose.
Kamagra Oral jelly- how to use it?
Kamagra is available in different forms, such as a tablet, jelly, etc. we are discussing here the jelly form. Compared to pills, it is simpler to swallow.
After opening the sachet, you should put the jelly into your mouth or use the spoon to take it. It should keep the jelly in your mouth for a while, though it dissolves very quickly. The highest efficacy of the jelly will come if you swallow it whole without using any water. It needs to be taken at least half an hour before having sexual intercourse. If you take the medication by maintaining this procedure, you can get its utmost effectiveness.
If a female takes this oral jelly, what happens?
Women are not recommended to take Kamagra oral jelly. It cannot treat any female-related disease. If females take it mistakenly, it may create a side effect. So, females need to be extremely careful about taking this medicine.
Kamagra Oral Jelly may stay in the best condition if you keep it in an airtight container at room temperature. You have to keep it away from moisture, heat, or direct sunlight.
It is important to be careful about keeping the jelly from reaching the children and pets. Don't carry or keep the expired Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg with you or avoid consuming it.
If you need to take any medication from the categories listed below, you should avoid using jelly: such as
- Medicines to treat HIV like ritonavir, zidovudine, saquinavir, etc.
Sildenafil salt is the active ingredient of the jelly, so any of the medications mentioned above can make the side effects more severe and increase the risk of severe complications.
You should avoid while taking the ED medicine
- avoid or reduce the alcohol-consumption
- avoid using tobacco, such as smoking
- avoid taking excessive caffeine, such as coffee
- avoid taking oily or high-fat before taking the medication
- strictly avoid taking Medicines without a doctor's instruction
- avoid taking medicine with a nitrate medicine
- avoid taking the grapefruit during the medication
You have not been recommended to Kamagra jelly if you have a history of the disease or are currently suffering from the following diseases, such as:
- Renal dysfunction
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary diseases
- Liver diseases
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
- Hearing impairment
The drug may interact with these diseases and may increase the risk of adverse side effects. So you should be careful before using the medicine.
Before Using the Omeprazole capsule
- If you are allergic to its active ingredients such as Sildenafil
- If you have an allergy to different types of substances
- If you have some health conditions such as liver disease, heart problems, kidney problems, etc
- If you have a recent history of Surgeries, any Pre-existing disease, taking other medicines,
Normal Side effects come from the Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg
The medication has very rare side effects. But, sometimes overdose of the medicine causes adverse effects. In this case, the following complications may occur, such as-
- Stomach upset
- Back pain
- Muscle soreness
- Skin flushing
- A runny nose
When you stop taking Kamagra Oral jelly or inform your physician
- If you notice any Allergy/Hypersensitivity after taking the capsule
- With Severe Liver or Kidney Impairment
- with Osteoporosis
- If you are pregnant or deciding to be Conceiving
- If you are suffering from any serious condition that can worsen after taking the ED medicine.
Special Warnings Info
- Containing Sildenafil, Kamagra affects the blood pressure of healthy people.
- The jelly can slightly reduce cardiac output.
- It increases plasma levels of PDE5 inhibitors in healthy patients over 65. Therefore lower doses for the older one and a half should be considered.
- It can create anatomical deformation of the penile, so it is recommended to use the medicine very carefully, especially for those with conditions like priapism.
- PDE5 is found in platelets, so patients with a bleeding problem must be careful while using this Sildenafil Citrate oral gel.
- If you have a liver problem or kidney problem, you should avoid the medicine. As it may interact with the medication used for liver disease or other health conditions.