KAMAGRA 100 MG
Quantity : 40 pills
Kamagra 100mg medicine is a prescription medication that helps treat erectile dysfunction in males. It increases the blood flow to your penis to attain a hard erection. Before you use this tablet, consult your doctor to know if the tablet is safe for you. Take the tablet as your sex expert has prescribed. Do not exceed the duration and dosage for this tablet.
Remember, you can take one tablet in 24 hours. If you are taking this tablet for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or PAH, you can take it thrice a day but leave a gap of 4 to 6 hours in between. If you are using this tablet for ED, take it only when you need it, just half an hour before sexual activity. Here, you can take a single tablet and not more than one tablet in a day.
What are the uses of Kamagra 100mg tablet?
This tablet helps treat the following issues
- Erectile dysfunction
A male facing impotence issues where getting and maintaining an erection becomes a problem while having sex can take this tablet. This tablet will work only when a male is sexually aroused.
- PAH- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
This tablet enhances exercising capacity in males and females and treats high BP of arteries in the lungs and towards the right side of your heart.
How does this tablet work?
Kamagra 100mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels present in the penis and increases the blood flow in the penis upon sexual arousal. It helps you get a stiff erection and maintain the same for sexual intercourse.
Dosage and How to Take?
The 100mg dose of this tablet is a common dosage suggested for most individuals. But, every patient is different so the dosage differs depending on the patient’s age, health history, etc.
- Take this tablet exactly as your sex expert tells you to.
- The initial dose prescribed is a single tablet of 50mg.
- Do not exceed the dose to more than a single tablet.
- Take this medicine an hour before planning for sex and swallow the pill with 1 glass of clean water.
- This tablet will help when a male is sexually aroused
- The time taken by this tablet to work varies with each individual but it normally takes 30-60 minutes.
- If you think the result of this tablet is very powerful or very weak to maintain a stiff erection or if the erection continues for longer than needed to complete the sexual act, speak to your medical expert for dose adjustment.
- In case the dose is increased suddenly, the male can notice side effects or severe side effects.
Instructions for a missed dose
You may forget the dose, do not worry take it immediately after you remember. But, you need to skip this missed dose if the next dose is in line. Similar instructions apply to PAH conditions also.
Instructions for Overdose
Connect with a medical expert instantly if accidentally you end up taking an overdose on this tablet. In case of overdose, you may need emergency medical help in case the condition is severe.
Possible side effects to consider while taking Kamagra 100mg
Like any other medicine, this tablet also accompanies side effects, and not every male gets them. Still, some males report some side effects after taking this tablet these symptoms are usually mild and remain for a short duration like:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
Know about the Contraindications
In case you are suffering from certain health diseases, you should avoid taking this tablet unless your health expert tells you to take it:
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Liver Disease
- Drug Allergy
- Heart Disease
- Sickle Cell Disease
Interactions with other medications
- Some drugs can change the way this tablet works and this tablet can also reduce the efficacy of other drugs when used together.
- Notify your healthcare expert about all herbal, and dietary supplements, and medicines you are taking currently.
- If you are taking medications to treat infections heart problems, diabetes, psychiatric illnesses, painkillers, asthma, HIV infection, etc, inform your sex expert.
- Combining the use of this tablet with other medicines having nitrates in them can lower your blood pressure considerably.
Things to discuss with your medical expert
- Problems with the kidney, liver, and heart.
- Have blood condition or blood cancer.
- Having sickle cell anemia
- Deformities of the penis.
- Suffering from stomach ulcer/bleeding problem
- Taking medicines containing nitrates.
- Women patients below 18 years should avoid using this tablet.
- Take this tablet with/without meals but avoid taking it after a heavy meal. It can reduce its speed to start working.
- Do not exceed the dosage to more than one tablet in a day.
- Do not give this tablet to others even if they are suffering from the same problem.
- Take this tablet 30 minutes before sex. You can take it anytime between 30 minutes to 4 hours before sex.
- The erections that stay for longer than 4 hours after sex need medical attention.
- This tablet will show results only when a male is sexually stimulated.
- The tablet will treat ED and will not cure ED.
- Factors contributing to ED are drinking, smoking, and obesity. So, remove all these from your lifestyle to manage ED.
- A healthy diet, exercise, stress management, and quitting smoking & drinking with this tablet can help you manage ED properly.
- This tablet will not protect you against STDs(sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV etc. So, you need to take precautions while having sex.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long it takes this Kamagra 100mg to kick in?
This tablet takes around 15-45 minutes to show its results. Again, the results depend on each individual.
Is this tablet an over-the-counter medicine
Yes. It is an OTC medicine.
How do I store and dispose of this tablet properly?
Store this tablet at room temperature not exposed to direct light or heat. Make sure the pack of the tablet is kept away from pets & children also. Dispose of unused or expired medicines properly to prevent negative effects.
Can diabetic patients use this tablet? Is it safe for them?
Yes. It is considered safe if recommended by a medical expert for diabetic patients.
Will consumption of this tablet hamper my fertility in any way?
No. Taking this tablet will not hamper your fertility adversely or positively.
Will I experience an increase in blood pressure after taking this tablet?
No. This tablet is not linked to any events of shooting up in blood pressure. Although it can drop blood pressure if you are taking other medicines to reduce blood pressure. So, please speak to your sex expert before taking Kamagra 100mg medicine with other medicines.
Is alcohol consumption safe with this tablet?
Avoid drinking alcohol with this tablet as it can reduce your blood pressure. You may notice side effects like persistent headaches, dizziness, flushing, alterations in heart rate, etc.
How long will the results of this tablet last?
This tablet remains in the body for about 24 hours.
Can a pregnant woman take this medicine?
This tablet is not advisable for pregnant ladies.
Can this tablet be taken by nursing mothers?
This medicine is not recommended for women.
Can I use this tablet anytime I like to?
No. Avoid taking this tablet above 1 tablet in a day. If you exceed this dose, you may observe side effects that can be severe at times. It may include stomach upset, headache, flushing, blurred vision, allergic reactions, and muscle pain. Talk to your sex expert, if this tablet doesn’t work for you to attain an erection or an erection that stays for a lengthy period sufficient for completing a sexual activity.
Can I use this tablet to treat premature ejaculation?
Well, this tablet will not help you treat PE as the tablet is effective in treating ED only.
Will this tablet affect my kidney function?
Kamagra 100mg can alter your kidney function hence it is not suggested for people suffering from renal issues or kidney problems.
Will this tablet affect my liver function?
This tablet is not advisable for individuals with liver disease as it can elevate other complications. Speak to your medical expert to clear your doubts. This tablet will not affect your sperm health or count. So, do not worry about sperm health. It is always better to talk to your doctor before you start taking this tablet. You want to get the maximum benefits from this tablet hence your sex expert will prescribe the right dose keeping your health issues or medications (if any).
If you are taking any medicines, you can give a list of them to your sex expert. It will help him analyze the effects of the medicines on this tablet and vice versa and it will help you prevent possible interactions or side effects. This tablet should not be taken with fatty meals as it can delay the working of this medicine. You can switch to drugs like Kamagra for improved sexual life. You can ask your sex expert if this tablet is safe for you else, he may suggest other alternatives to treat ED problems.