A medicine, Kamagra is recommended to treat ED. With its main active ingredient, Sildenafil, this drug works and dilates the blood vessels. Thus it improves the flow of blood to the male organ causing a penile erection that can be maintained for a long time.
Uses of Kamagra
- It is used to treat ED or male impotence
Benefits of Kamagra(Sildenafil)
This drug belongs to the PDE5 inhibitor. This group of drugs works and relaxes the penile blood vessels. It stimulates flow of blood into the penis. Thus it produces a firm penile erection when a man is sexually stimulated. Kamagra will help you to have a penile erection only if you are sexually aroused. It is effective but must be used at least half an hour before sex.
Directions to use
- Always try to use it as suggested by your doctor.
- You should not take it more than one time every day.
- Swallow a pill with water 30 minutes before sex.
- The time this drug takes to work varies from one man to another. Usually, it takes 30-60 minutes.
- If you feel that Kamagra’s effect is very strong or weak to help you in maintaining a firm erection or if the penile erection does not last for long to complete sex, tell your doctor. He will adjust the drug.
- If randomly the dosage is increased, then you may face some side effects and their severity.
Side effects of Kamagra
Kamagra has a few common side effects. These are:
- Muscle pain
- Blurred vision
- Stomach upset
Discuss with your doctor if these side effects do not disappear and bother you for a long time.
- Store this drug in a tight and closed container.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Do not allow heat, direct light, or moisture to touch it.
- Do not freeze it.
- Keep it away from your kids.
- If any drug is outdated or if you do not use it, throw it away.
- You must be well aware of the proper disposition of this drug.
- Sudden loss of vision: Kamagra can cause sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. It can indicate a severe eye problem. If it happens, do not use it and inform your doctor.
- Sudden loss of hearing: It can cause loss of hearing, dizziness, or ringing in your eyes. If you suffer from hearing loss suddenly with or without dizziness, stop using it and get help from your doctor. Priapism: It can cause priapism. It is a penile erection that stays for a long. If you have a firm erection that stays for more than 4 hours, tell your doctor. If you do not treat it immediately, it can cause permanent penile damage.
- Use in children: Generally, children should not use it. But there are instances where this drug is considered the best option for treatment. Have a conversation with the doctor of your child to better understand the risks and benefits associated with it.
Precautions of Kamagra
- Do not use it while driving as you may feel dizzy or face blurred vision.
- Do not drink alcohol while using this ED treatment because it will worsen your side effects.
- If you do not remember to take any dosage, do not take a double dose and compensate for it.
- Take your regular dosage.
- If you are not sure about it, get in touch with your doctor.
- Overdosage symptoms of this drug are serious and can cause a stuffy nose, dizziness, headache, and indigestion.
You should not use Kamagra if:
- Any allergic reaction to it or its ingredient takes place.
- If you are using drugs called nitrates as the combination can cause very low blood pressure. Taking nitric-oxide-based drugs like amyl nitrite as a combination can cause extremely low blood pressure.
- If you have severe liver or heart function impairment.
- If you recently had a heart attack or stroke or if you have low blood pressure.
Men should also talk with their doctor before using sildenafil if they:
- Have blood cancer, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, and penile deformity.
- Problem with heart. A doctor must carefully check to find out if your heart properly functions and if it will be under extra stress during sex.
Other things to remember:
- Do not use Kamagra with any other ED treatment or any topical drug.
- Do not use it with treatments for pulmonary hypertension that includes sildenafil or other PDE5 inhibitors.
- Do not use it if you do not have ED.
- Women or any man aged below 18 years should not use this drug.
- Stop using it and get medical help if you face a sudden decrease or vision loss.
If you wish to treat ED then follow all instructions provided by your doctor. Use this doctor under his guidance and do not take other drugs with it unless mentioned by your doctor.